Welcome! We are very excited that you would like to join HMATD! Our members come from a variety of backgrounds and areas of expertise, and we look forward to counting you as one of us!
What you get for your membership:
- Access to the greatest group of learning and development professionals in New York’s Capital Region
- Regular chapter meetings with high-powered presenters offering a variety of topics such as Creating a Culture of Leadership, Managing Across the Generations, and Increasing Your Personal Effectiveness using DiSC, to name a few
- Volunteer opportunities within the chapter and the communities in which we serve
- The opportunity to get involved with a growing and vibrant group
- Member directory, job hotlines, Special Interest Groups, and more
|New Individual Member||$75||Renewing Individual Member||$65|
Corporate (Organizational) Memberships
The Chapter serves as a resource for local training professionals and for organizations that recognize the need for training to their employees but may not have a formal training function. We offer an attractive program for organizations that have more than one member who would like to join. Organization memberships have the following benefits:
- Save money — The cost decreases the more members you enroll
- Single billing — Pay for multiple memberships with one check
- Special Interest Groups (SIG’s) – Pinpoint areas of specialties
- Stay on the leading edge — Help your organization meet today’s tough challenges
- Flexible memberships — You can transfer memberships to any employee
- Access to our job bank — Post open positions without charge
- Advertise your corporate logo — Via our Website
Levels & Rates
Tier I (2-10 members)
Corporate and Organization Member rate for Hudson-Mohawk ATD: $60 per member per year.
(Only the members named in this corporate membership will receive the member rate for workshops & events).
Tier II (11-20 members)
Corporate and Organization Member rate for Hudson-Mohawk ATD: $50 per member per year.
(Members named in this corporate membership will get the member rate for workshops & events. As an added benefit of the Tier II Corporate Membership, your company is allowed to send any employee outside the membership to workshops & events at the member rate).
|New Student Member*||$35||Renewing Student Member*||$25|
|*Must have valid full-time student ID|