2018 Talent Development Summit
Friday, May 11, 2018
Hilton Garden Inn Troy, 235 Hoosick St., Troy, NY
Thank you for an awesome 2017 summit.
The following 2017 presenters have supplied updated session handouts post-summit:
- Mary-Clare Race’s Keynote “The 6 Psychological Tricks That Make Learning Stick”
- Meg Benke & Julie Gedro’s keynote “Online Talent Development: Higher Education and Employee Development”
- Elaine Angelo’s “Surviving the Silver Tsunami”
- Patrick Longo’s “Eradicate The Just Disease from Your Company Culture”
- Candice Hunt’s “Creating Engaging & Purposeful Learning Activities”
Hudson-Mohawk ATD thanks you for your support and we hope to see you next spring, on Friday, May 11, 2018 for our 2018 Talent Development Summit back at the Hilton Garden Inn in Troy.
Look for the call for presenters in the fall and online registration in early January 2018.
Exhibitor registration & sponsorship will be available after Labor Day.
Any questions please contact the HMATD office.